Looking for a comprehensive and dependable roadside assistance program?
For qualified factoring clients, Interstate Capital offers a comprehensive 24/7 heavy-duty towing, repair and many other emergency services for commercial trucks (subject to certain terms and conditions).
Interstate Capital, one of North America’s leading independent financial services firms for the trucking industry, offers emergency truck roadside assistance for light, medium, and heavy duty commercial trucks and trailers. Our truck breakdown service is available to owner operators, motor carriers, and fleet owners. Around the clock and 365 days a year, our customers can depend on us for reliable commercial roadside assistance and heavy truck towing.
Heavy truck towing service
Truck roadside service is an exclusive benefit for Interstate Capital factoring clients. Whether you need a heavy truck towing service or need help changing a truck tire, you will be able to utilize our roadside assistance service for various problems that you may encounter on the road. Our roadside assistance service offers big truck towing (tractor and trailer towed together). Road services for trucks are available nationwide in the U.S. and Canada only.
Truck breakdown assistance
Using GPS locater technology, our roadside assistance program quickly locate and dispatch the closest truck towing service vendor to your truck breakdown location. It will then be towed to the nearest certified repair facility or dealership of your choice.
Get Information on Discounted Roadside Assistance
All fields are required.
Truck flat tire assistance
In addition to heavy truck towing, the truck roadside service provides flat tire assistance, tire replacement assistance, tire repair assistance, mobile mechanic service, oil/fluid/water delivery service, fuel delivery service, lockout/replacement key assistance, jump-starts, and replacement battery/part delivery as a part of its convenient truck road service program
How to change a truck tire on the side of the road
Most people can change the tire on their car (and if they can’t, they probably know it is a skill that they should acquire), but how do you go about changing the tire on a commercial truck? Most truck drivers will usually call for roadside assistance or radio dispatch to find a nearby truck shop that can help them.
If you are tasked with changing a commercial truck tire by yourself, you will have to break the bead seal that prevents the air from escaping. You can break the bead seal, which also holds the tire in position on the truck, by finding the small groove on the inside of the tire. The next challenge will be lifting the tire from the vehicle, as these tires can be very heavy.
Emergency truck roadside assistance
Interstate Capital’s truck breakdown assistance includes everything from changing the wheel on a commercial truck to towing you to the nearest truck shop. Here are some of the emergency situations that we can assist you with on the spot:
- Flat tire assistance includes the removal of the flat tire, and its replacement with the mounted spare tire located with the truck.
- Tire replacement assistance covers the cost of the service call to deliver a replacement tire to the disabled truck.
- Tire repair assistance covers roadside tire repair for a mounted tractor tire.
- If the disablement can be resolved roadside, mobile mechanic service is available for the truck in lieu of towing.
- An emergency supply of oil, fluid and water will be delivered if your truck becomes disabled due to fluid depletion.
- If your truck runs out of fuel, an emergency supply will be delivered.
- If you’ve locked your keys in the truck, assistance will be provided to gain entry into the truck. In the event there are no keys found, and a replacement key is needed, you will be covered up to the maximum benefit amount for the total cost of lockout service and a new key.
- If battery failure occurs, a jump-start will be provided to start your truck. If available, a pull start will be provided for the covered vehicle in lieu of a jump-start.
- In the event a battery is needed, one can be delivered to your location.
- Replacement part delivery will be provided to the disable truck. Client is responsible for the cost of the part(s) themselves, installation and labor.
Truck breakdown assistance benefits
As an added bonus, Interstate Capital clients also enjoy these commercial truck roadside assistance benefits: light winching and extrication assistance, discounted hotel stays, engine overhaul financing, truck financing, and lease buyout financing.
- Light winching and extrication is available when the truck is stuck in a ditch or other inaccessible area, when such location is within reasonable distance of a paved road or highway. This service does not cover extrication when driving the covered truck on off-road or unpaved highways.
- In the event you are stranded as a result of a disabled truck, we offer a discounted hotel
program to help you find the nearest hotel at the lowest possible cost.
- In the event of engine problems, client can apply for engine overhaul financing and receive advances towards the repair. And when you’re ready for a new truck, members can apply for truck financing for the purchase of a new truck.
- If your truck is a lease purchase, you may qualify for lease buyout financing.
Clients enrolled in the Interstate Capital truck roadside service program are provided all of these road service for truck benefits, plus money-saving discounts. Interested in becoming a member of the most comprehensive truck road side service available? For more information, fill out the form on this page and we will email you full program details.